3.10.2004

Things to Consider

* Is 20 "too young" to get married? !! Thanks, Sleek-the-weather-geek, for planting that in my subconscious for the whole afternoon.
* I bent back two of my almost non-existent fingernails today. I'd almost think it wasn't possible.
* Meeting at NILS tomorrow morning, albeit not cataloging-related. It's for the LSTA grant, it's required, and I think I'm supposed to bring something along. Hmm. Perhaps it would be best to determine what that is, so that if there's panicking to be done, I can do it now rather than in the morning while I drive.
* My head is pounding.
* I checked out two books today - Virgin Territory, compiled by Cathy Alter, and Little Children by Tom Perrotta. The first should be one of those wonderful "guys don't get it 'cause they're guys" books, and the second will slay me 'cause Perrotta's hilarious - Joe College had me snorting iced tea out my nose the whole time I was reading it, I was laughing so hard.
* Crap, I was going to write a serious discussion of Why I Am Not a Feminist tonight, but my head hurts too much to think straight. Maybe tomorrow. For now, it's peanut butter M&M's (magic food cure-all for headaches!) and a novel.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment