6.27.2004

The Outside World

What follows are some of the things growing outside of my house right now.

Dark blue petunia.

Photo of dark blue petunia


Same flower, close up.

Closeup photo of dark blue petunia


And again. Would've been nice if I'd moved that blade of grass, hmm?

Third photo of the same dark blue petunia


These are some sort of lily, but I'm not sure exactly.

Photo of tall, white lilies


Same lilies, close up.

Photo of tall, white lilies, close up.


The best photograph of the ones that I took yesterday, in my judgment. I was experimenting with the Macro function on the camera, closeups from a very short distance.

Super-tight photo of white lilies


The camera is really just too much fun. I highly recommend the digital route to anyone who hasn't tried it. Although I appreciate film and don't foresee completely abandoning it, the flexibility of taking so many more shots with no risk makes digital hard to beat for practicality.

No comments:

Post a Comment