7.27.2004

Searching... and a Statement

The top 9 (ok, so there were only 9) sets of crazy search terms used to find the blog in the past few days, in no particular order:

1. Hooters girls J.R.
2. oddly shaped thumbs
3. "top 10 annoying responses" - as a phrase
4. girls high school shorts so short
5. shoes eastlands weird - what the fuck?!
6. "bacon is a sexual nightlight, of sorts" - as a phrase
7. smallest type of plane that lands regularly at Heathrow
8. fuzzy butterfly chair
9. bacon eroticism

The bacon thing is starting to creep me out. Truly.

A personal request to the Eastlands person: send me an email and let me know what your deal is with the bleeping shoes.

Tomorrow's a special day for someone who means everything to me. It's hard to know what to do about it, wanting to make it as good as possible without going overboard (as I'm prone to doing). It's complicated by our schedules (pulling us in different directions), personal upheaval, the grant application I'm scrambling to finish before Thursday, financial issues, and a dozen more things that can't even be put into words.

Things will be quiet until the grant's written. No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment