7.17.2004

Sooooo Small

    How small is this world, anyway? I'll tell you: I posted my reviewlet of those 3 blogging books this morning, really thinking very little about it because there were a million other things that I needed to do today. Just wanted to (a) divert some of the [self-imposed] pressure re: Getting Things Done, (b) entertain, and (c) provide my faithful readers (helloo, all 7 or so of y'all) with valuable information.
     I cannot even express how thrilled I am to have found out that none other than the Genius himself, Biz Stone, discovered my review--and it apparently pleased him. He posted a link to this blog on www.furl.net, which is an online storage site that's really quite fascinating. I hadn't known about it until I uncovered the links to the blog, but I've been ferreting through it for an hour and have found that it's incredible. Of course, like everything else online it could be an immense time-waster, too.
     I'm going to stop writing now, sit back and bask in this unanticipated but lovely aw-shucksy feeling. The Biz Stone read my blog. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment