7.29.2004

Thursday Threesome

::Knit One, Purl Too::

Onesome- Knit one: Do you have a crafty hobby? Knitting, stitching, scrapbooking or model building, whatever it is, tell us about it! Or is there a crafty hobby you'd like to take up if had the time and/or money to do so?
I don't think I'm crafty, at least not in the typical sense. I'm trying to develop my artistic sense, in the non-written form, by devoting as much time as I can to photography. I like the idea of making jewelry along the same lines as J.R. does, but I question both my aesthetics and my dexterity with tiny pieces.

Twosome- Purl: Or rather, pearl. What's your birthstone? And while you're at it, what's your sign?
My stone is peridot, unquestionably the most disgustingly unattractive gem in the world. My sign is Virgo but I'm increasingly certain that I should have been a Leo.

Threesome- Too: Too much? Have you had enough of the political coverage already? ...or are you waiting for things to really gear up in the Fall?
I'm interested, but I definitely don't live for it. I let it sink in more slowly and less intentionally than most of my friends do. I appreciate their indulgence in my lack of vehemence.

No comments:

Post a Comment