11.17.2004

I Think?

Still Grinning

1. "The Last Beat of My Heart" – Siouxsie & the Banshees
2. "Hands Around My Throat" – Death in Vegas
3. "Fall Apart" – Juliana Gianni
4. "The Waltz" - Tangerine Dream
5. "No Way Out" – Peter Gabriel
6. "Sweetness Follows" – R.E.M.
7. "Inama Nushif" - Brian Tyler, from Children of Dune
8. "Bartender" – Dave Matthews Band
9. "Shelter from the Storm" – Bob Dylan
10. "On Your Side" – Pete Yorn
11. "The Fuse" – Bruce Springsteen
12. "I Drove All Night" – Cyndi Lauper
13. "Looper" - Mondo 77, from Vanilla Sky
14. "You’re Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You" – Dean Martin

**Drew claims this is Bobby Darin, but I firmly believe that it's Dean Martin.
Ahem.**


How'd I do?

And, Drew? Gimme the rest! I'm dyin' here! ; )

Updated 11/18/04, thanks to Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment