- I like fresh spinach, but I do not like cooked spinach in any form.
- I do not like feta cheese at all.
- Ergo, I have never made a spinach & feta pizza. Sorry, Robert.
- I have never tried a bacon and banana pizza. I would not be opposed, although I don't think I'd go to the trouble of building such a thing on my own. [Homemade crust is a lot of work!]
- That reminds me: I will attempt a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache...and crumbled bacon. Sometime soon. Prehaps this weekend? I will reveal the results, definitely!
- I have tried pineapple on a pizza or two--it's one of my brother's favorites, which is bizarre since he's sooooooo Minnesotan--but I'm not convinced.
- Last night's dinner (woefully inadequate after the holy pizza from Monday night) was frozen waffles. Five Eggo Nutri-Grain® Low Fat Whole Wheat waffles, to be exact. With butter & maple syrup. Eaten while talking on my cell phone, long-distance. And through the first four, the person with whom I spoke claimed to be unaware that I had been eating. I think he might just be that kind to me.
- Tonight's dinner (if I ever manage to leave work, which is looking unlikely since I'm wasting time blogging when I should be processing Barack Obama's book in preparation for his visit to my lib. this Saturday!!!) will be pizza. I shall not photograph the experience for y'all.
- I need to go to the grocery store. I am entirely out of flour. How can this be? I have never, in my adult life, been completely out of flour!
- I also need onions, milk, bread, egg noodles, and potatoes. Why am I buying everything from the 'pale aisle'? Nothing colorful in the entire list.
- Lunch today: PB&J on country white, and the dessert of the gods: Circus Peanuts!!!
- I don't need to bring anything for lunch tomorrow. We're having a 'thing' for the Sleekster. Celebrating the impact that he's had on the lives of the little people at this lib. Sigh.
American Cities That Best Fit You:
50% New York City
Which American Cities Best Fit You?
Your Japanese Name Is...
Your True Birth Month Is July
Fun to be with
Wary and sharp
Waits for friends
Likes to be quiet
Witty and snarky
Caring and loving
Loves to be alone
Loves to be loved
Treats others equally
Puts in effort in work
Takes pride in oneself
Moody and easily hurt
No difficulties in studying
Strong sense of sympathy
Forgiving but never forgets
Quiet unless excited or tensed
Not aggressive unless provoked
Concerned about people's feelings
Temperamental and unpredictable
Judge people through observations
Easily hurt but takes long to recover
Guides others physically and mentally
Dislikes the nonsensical and unnecessary
Difficult to fathom and to be understood
Sensitive and forms impressions carefully
Always broods about the past and the old friends
Your Irish Name Is...
Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male
Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!
Your Inner European is French!
Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.
You Are A Realistic Romantic
You are more romantic than 70% of the population.
It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!
You Are the Very Gay Peppermint Patty!
Softball is the huge tipoff here...
As well as a "best friend" who loves to call her "sir"
You Were Nice This Year!
You're an uber-perfect person who is on the top of Santa's list.
You probably didn't even *think* any naughty thoughts this year.
Unless you're a Mormon, you've probably been a little too good.
Is that extra candy cane worth being a sweetheart for 365 days straight?