5.04.2005

It's Been One of Those Days

Things that you might want to know about me, food-wise:
  • I like fresh spinach, but I do not like cooked spinach in any form.

  • I do not like feta cheese at all.

  • Ergo, I have never made a spinach & feta pizza. Sorry, Robert.

  • I have never tried a bacon and banana pizza. I would not be opposed, although I don't think I'd go to the trouble of building such a thing on my own. [Homemade crust is a lot of work!]

  • That reminds me: I will attempt a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache...and crumbled bacon. Sometime soon. Prehaps this weekend? I will reveal the results, definitely!

  • I have tried pineapple on a pizza or two--it's one of my brother's favorites, which is bizarre since he's sooooooo Minnesotan--but I'm not convinced.

  • Last night's dinner (woefully inadequate after the holy pizza from Monday night) was frozen waffles. Five Eggo Nutri-Grain® Low Fat Whole Wheat waffles, to be exact. With butter & maple syrup. Eaten while talking on my cell phone, long-distance. And through the first four, the person with whom I spoke claimed to be unaware that I had been eating. I think he might just be that kind to me.

  • Tonight's dinner (if I ever manage to leave work, which is looking unlikely since I'm wasting time blogging when I should be processing Barack Obama's book in preparation for his visit to my lib. this Saturday!!!) will be pizza. I shall not photograph the experience for y'all.

  • I need to go to the grocery store. I am entirely out of flour. How can this be? I have never, in my adult life, been completely out of flour!

  • I also need onions, milk, bread, egg noodles, and potatoes. Why am I buying everything from the 'pale aisle'? Nothing colorful in the entire list.

  • Lunch today: PB&J on country white, and the dessert of the gods: Circus Peanuts!!!

  • I don't need to bring anything for lunch tomorrow. We're having a 'thing' for the Sleekster. Celebrating the impact that he's had on the lives of the little people at this lib. Sigh.

And now, for the good stuff....









American Cities That Best Fit You:



60% Atlanta

55% Austin

50% Chicago

50% Miami

50% New York City

Which American Cities Best Fit You?





Your Japanese Name Is...









Iva Kato











Your True Birth Month Is July









Tactful

Honest

Friendly

Secretive

Homebody

Sentimental

Hardworking

Approachable

Fun to be with

Has reputation

Not revengeful

Easily consoled

Very emotional

Wary and sharp

Waits for friends

Likes to be quiet

Witty and snarky

Caring and loving

Loves to be alone

Overly concerned

Loves to be loved

Treats others equally

Puts in effort in work

Takes pride in oneself

Moody and easily hurt

No difficulties in studying

Strong sense of sympathy

Forgiving but never forgets

Quiet unless excited or tensed

Not aggressive unless provoked

Concerned about people's feelings

Temperamental and unpredictable

Judge people through observations

Easily hurt but takes long to recover

Guides others physically and mentally

Dislikes the nonsensical and unnecessary

Difficult to fathom and to be understood

Sensitive and forms impressions carefully

Always broods about the past and the old friends








Your Irish Name Is...








Siobhan Burke








Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male

Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!








Your Inner European is French!









Smart and sophisticated.

You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.







You Are A Realistic Romantic


You are more romantic than 70% of the population.






It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!







You Are the Very Gay Peppermint Patty!





Softball is the huge tipoff here...
As well as a "best friend" who loves to call her "sir"







You Were Nice This Year!





You're an uber-perfect person who is on the top of Santa's list.
You probably didn't even *think* any naughty thoughts this year.
Unless you're a Mormon, you've probably been a little too good.
Is that extra candy cane worth being a sweetheart for 365 days straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment