5.10.2005

Questions

Asked to give a friend some ideas for writing topics, I remembered that I've wanted to do this for some time but have put it off for one reason or another. No time like the present.

This is the "Inside the Actor's Studio" questionnaire, ten questions which originated with Bernard Pivot's Bouillon de Culture--a French television program.

1. What is your favorite word?
"pure"
2. What is your least favorite word?
"mistake"--just thinking of it this way makes my heart pound.
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Affinity--the feeling that it fits.4. What turns you off?
trying too hard
5. What is your favorite curse word?
"Fuck," and all its lovely derivations: fucking, fucker, fucked, mother-fucking, motherfucker, godfuckingdamnit, 'for fuck’s sake', assfucking-unclefucker, etc. ...
6. What sound or noise do you love?
the purr of a loved one, content and quiet
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Mexican goddamned polka
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I'd give my left leg to be a writer.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I'm starting to seriously question the one into which I've fallen. However, if I need to give another answer, I'd say: human resource management. It involves everything I dislike: humans, allocation, and management.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"You're not in the wrong place after all."

No comments:

Post a Comment