8.18.2005

baaa! I'm a sheep

"borrowed" from The Cat. Written yesterday afternoon.

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My eyes. I put in my contacts.

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$36. I would have guessed it about $20 lower, so I'm happy as a fucking clam.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Rest. Need some.

4. Favourite plant?
Tulip

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
The Boy's mentor

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?

Nextel's "12". I almost never hear it. (It's usually #3, followed closely by #2.)

7. What shirt are you wearing?
An Express NY stretchy, sort of rust-colored, t-shirt.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
I don't really have a good nickname besides the diminutive of my own name, so I guess that doesn't count. And I'm edging toward not thinking of myself in a static fashion (e.g. "daughter", "divorcee" [blegh]), so I'll not claim that, either. How about this: 'Yote.

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
St. John's Bay black leather slip-ons. Most comfortable (and leaning in the direction of fashion) shoes I own.

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Dark, dark, dark.

11. What did you have for breakfast?
Life cereal with skim milk, vitamin + Alavert-D.

12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.

A random quote from Quote cha: "All my life I've been hiding." [Jerzy Kosinski]

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Cleaning [in prep for the parental visit tonight], reading [an exceptionally well written romance novel], and/or eating [2 leftover caramel rolls from Sunday's lunch].

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"Drunk, are you?"

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Nope

16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
"whatever the fuck ever"

17. Who told you they loved you last?

On the phone: Dad
In person: The Boy

18. Last furry thing you touched?

The Boy

19. How many hours a week do you work?
At the lib., 37.5.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. All digital.

21. Favourite age you have been so far?
34.

22. Your worst enemy?

It's a tie between All Women Named Me[a]g[h]an, the Ponytailed Freak, and the tiny Minnesotan living inside of me.

23. What is your current desk top picture?
I don't use desktop pictures. Not sure why, but I think it's like personalized license plates--I don't want to commit.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

"Errr kaaay." In response to the youth services lib. telling me to hold something for someone who has a really fucked up name. (I'm not telling you her name, but if you can think of that fruit salad with oranges, you're there.)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
The money, in a heartbeat. I'm particularly forgiving of my mistakes right now, 'cause if it weren't for my past as a fuckup, I wouldn't be so happy now.

And thanks to Cat, here's the "the missing quesion":

12. Last movie you rented from Blockbuster/local video store?
Dodgeball. The last movie that I borrowed from the lib. were these:
Saved!
High Fidelity
In America
Jane Eyre
Living Out Loud
Say Anything
The Great Gatsby

No comments:

Post a Comment