1.23.2006

a horse, a crab, and Mandy Patinkin?!

    I took the Love Test on SparkNotes, and I found out that I'm...
...in luuurve [Once again, click the image to enlarge.]

You Should Be A Cancer
What's good about you: you're incredibly kind, caring, and generous
What's bad about you: you can be too moody and impossible to understand
In love: you enjoy wining and dining the object of your affection
In friendship, you're: likely to depend on other friends for emotional support
Your ideal job: historian, marine biologist, or religious figure
Your sense of fashion: you dress to match your mood
You like to pig out on: classic home-cooked meals, like mac and cheese

I've italicized the particularly apt bits. It's really quite true, and my "moon sign" is Cancer anyway, so I'll buy it.

Inigo!
Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti

[Hee hee hee :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment