7.22.2006

rootin'

One of my long-time email addresses is about to go poof, so I'm scrambling to forward a surprisingly large number of archived messages to myself at another--with any luck, permanent--address. This has naturally led me on a path down memory lane that I really didn't need to take, and also shunted me on a side trip of archiving my [digital] photographs in an organized way. Easier said than done.

Anyway, I've been at all of that for more than an hour already this morning, along with laundry and various plant-related activities. Oddly productive for a Saturday, but I'm not complaining. And all of this rooting around has brought about some fascinating discoveries of really goofy shit that I'd forgotten that I had....

Have you ever been this tired?

sleepy kitty

I've always liked hotdogs, but this is ridiculous.

good-looking hotdog

Modesty is a virtue.

modest sunbathers

No comments:

Post a Comment