5.03.2007

photographic proof that I've been alive these last few months

moi
's me, 5 March '07


at the campground
One of the most beautiful, peaceful, memorable places in the world--Prairie Island Campground--13 March '07.


road to nowhere
Don't worry. It's not as bad as it looks. 13 March '07


Jefferson's nachos
Nachos fit for a king, or, in this case, a 7-top. 15 March '07


shots
How We Spent Our Spring Breaks--I went North, and he went East. 21 March '07


drippy
The candle that fascinates us, stuck in a lemonade bottle. 28 March '07


curly-petaled tulip
One of my jealousy Easter flowers. 13 April '07


st-ar jas-mine
One of my workplace's few [remaining] aesthetic amenities. 13 April '07


K & the kids
My love, and the (smaller) product of our idiotic agreement to "just look at the plant sale...." 28 April '07


the bigger babies
These live in Biosphere 3, a.k.a. the Basement. Most of the rest live with me, in what is coming to be known as The Terrarium. 28 April '07

No comments:

Post a Comment