6.22.2007

just another average Friday morning

    My repeated attempts to verify ownership of the site have failed (don't ask me why) so the cached data will exist in the search engines until the next time they crawl the blog. It's supposed to be 4 or 5 days at the most, but you can bet I will be checking it periodically.
    I woke early this morning because there was a machine running outside my west windows that was slightly louder than my conscious brain could filter out. Now that I'm really awake, I realize it must have been the brick saw--the masonry company has arrived to lay the [interior] cinder-blocks and [exterior] bricks on the new building. They're hauling ass, too, since it looks like it could start raining at any moment.
    The new SWC guy, who isn't really new anymore since 3 more have been hired since he started, got to work a few minutes ago. I have reason to believe his name is 'Mike'. Part of his job is to get the trucks ready (i.e. filled with supplies) before the rest of the guys arrive to start delivering. It must be extra complicated now that he has to arrange it all around the pickups and construction equipment and supplies that are all over the parking lot. This is Mike (and examples of 'surveillance' photos, as mentioned yesterday in comments--taken sort of accidentally under a different context):
right profileleft profileTime to get in the shower, if I plan on doing so while there is any water available at all. (I am, after all, sharing with the concrete mixer. And the brick saw, I'd guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment