6.20.2007

massive changes

As part of my ongoing effort to pack my brain full of minutia that I will likely never, ever use again, I have (since arriving home from work after a nearly 9-hour day) taught myself the intricacies of robot.txt files and meta noindex tags, and then completely updated the blog template to include both. This should (when followed up with use of the URL Removal Request Tool on the major search engines) make the current blog unsearchable and delete all cached data from the search engines' logs. At that point, I will be free and clear (relatively speaking) from the prying eyes of the trouble that started this all in motion in the first place.

And to set it in motion, I need to post something. So, here I am.

Tonight's dinner is the leftover second half of last night's dinner, Canadian bacon pizza from World Famous. I am rather disgusted to admit that there will be no exciting stories to relate about the glorious Chuck, the delivery guy. After the third interaction in a row prior to which I thought, "This time I'll say something witty and charming, and show him how amazing I am..." and indeed after the third interaction in a row where I did nothing more than blush, stammer and overtip, I'm done. The task is clearly too onerous for me. I am not built for such stern stuff.

Good pizza, though.

Time to set up the removal tools. The work of the paranoid is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment