11.30.2007

snakes...spaghetti...ergo...

It did!    The above Dilbert strip hangs on the back of my computer monitor at work, which [obviously?] faces away from me. The content of the strip is clearly nonsensical and was part of a series during which the cowboy had been hired and did nothing but spout pointless phrases.
    I keep it there because I think it's funny. And I like to buy hats.
    Here are a couple of the new ones:
cream+black beauty
[note the snappy black ribbon]

my new gray baby
[my current favorite]

the standards
[And some old favorites: the Jughead, picture, feathered bucket, straw cowboy, beret, and classic fedora]

bush, cream, Madeline, and tiara
[the Australian bush, cream+black, straw Madeline, and the tiara - barely peeking out from beneath Madeline, to the left]

    In protest of Popeye's upcoming move (which I've yet to address because there really are not words for this), I have to show off these awesome boots that I'm going to buy. Aren't they the coolest? (Two views, same boots.)
aren't they cute?AREN'T THEY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment