12.30.2007

pointlessly silly sportscrush post

    I'm back from the Great White North, which isn't an exaggeration. Something like 15" of snow fell while I was there, on top of whatever ice managed to make it to the ground while I drove up. I'd planned to write about the trip, but my brain is fried and the apartment is in shambles. To tide you over until I can find 2 brain cells to rub together, here's my end-of-2007 "Hottie List" - the sports edition.

LANE KIFFIN - Youngest NFL coach in history. - Coaches the Oakland Raiders.
In Over His Head hottie.
Kiffin on the fieldKiffin at initial press conference, almost certainly barfing in his own mouth
CHAD KNAUS - Rockford IL native. - Crew Chief for Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR).
Balding And Rich As Hell hottie.
Knaus & Johnson liplock the BrickyardKnaus at TV taping
SIDNEY CROSBY - (NHL) Pittsburgh Penguins Captain. - He can fight as well as score.
Very Young Hockey Player hottie.
Smiling CrosbyHalf-naked Crosby article
RICH EISEN - Former ESPN, current NFL Network, reporter.
Sarcastic Media Nerd hottie.
marginally-athletic EisenEisen doing what he does best
HOWIE LONG - NFL Hall of Fame defensive end. - One of the hosts of Fox' NFL coverage.
Sorta old But Still Steamin' hottie.
The Cat likes him even more than I do
ARAMIS RAMIREZ - Cubs third baseman.
Home-Run Hitting Dominican hottie.
and he obviously loves baseball
BEN ROETHLISBERGER
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback.
Motorcycle-riding bigger-than-average of-Swiss-heritage blogging Super Bowl champion.
Looks A Lot Like The Guy That I Really Want hottie.
Ben in jacketsmiling sidelines Benserious Ben with serious ringgrinning cutie BenohmyGod holy crap is he hot

No comments:

Post a Comment