1.17.2008

wish you would

from Fond of Snape, via The Cat
  • Put your music player on Shuffle
  • For each question, press the Next button to get your answer.
  • YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT
  1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY: "So Strange" (Hootie & the Blowfish)
    It can never end 'cause we don't speak
    It will never just die
    So why don't you call the man
    And, tell him to come over here
    and just clean up my pride

  2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? "I Fall to Pieces" (Patsy Cline)
  3. You want me to act like we've never kissed.
    You want me to forget, pretend we've never met.
    And I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet.
    You walk by and I fall to pieces.

  4. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? "Vertigo" (U2)
    All this, all this can be yours
    All of this, all of this can be yours
    All this, all of this can be yours
    Just give me what I want
    And no one gets hurt

  5. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? "Getcha Some" (Toby Keith)
    ...God smiles down from up above
    The money rolls in and they fall in love
    From the outside looking in it's a dream come true

  6. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? "Bittersweet Me" (R.E.M.)
    You move across, innocence lost,
    All static and desire,
    You're blue in the face from navel gaze,
    You set yourself on fire

    You strip down and lay yourself out,
    I know you can't fake it,
    But are you tired and naked?
    Are you tired and naked?

  7. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? "Workin' for a Livin'" (Huey Lewis & the News)
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't

  8. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? "Naked" (Goo Goo Dolls)
    Yeah I'm hiding
    in the fallout
    Now I'm wasted
    They don't need me, don't want me,
    don't hear a word I say 

  9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? "Live Like You Were Dying" (Tim McGraw)
    ...he said some day I hope you get the chance
    To live like you were dyin'

    Like tomorrow was the end
    And ya got eternity to think about what to do with it
    What should you do with it
    What can I do with it
    What would I do with it

  10. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? "Go to the Bank" (James)
    Baby come back to me
    you make it look so easy
    Why do I have to try so hard
    just to be Happy?

  11. WHAT IS 2+2? "Still Fighting It" (Ben Folds)
    You want a Coke?
    Maybe some fries?
    The roast beef combo's only $9.95
    It's OK; you don't have to pay 

  12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? "Get You In" (Better Than Ezra)
    What I wouldn't do for you

  13. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? "I'll Be Here When You Wake" (The Reindeer Section)
    Leave my bed warm and I’ll breathe in your smell
    You shouldn’t tell a single soul you know it’s red
    I wanna shout it out it’s killing me to hold
    Hold it in my head when there’s barely room for me

    And I say your name in the darkness like you could be there
    And I miss you more when I’m coming down and I fear the door

    You leave my brain in knots that I’ll never quite unfurl
    I can’t make head nor tail of this fizzing on my tongue
    Both my hands are tied so I can’t pick up the phone
    Even if I wanted to--by God I don’t

    And I say your name in the darkness like you could be there
    And I miss you more when I’m coming down and I fear the door

  14. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? "All Over Me" (Charlie Rich)
    My lips brush across
    Your skin in my mind
    As I think how it used to be

    And they burn with desire
    I can still feel the fire
    That your touch always started in me

    My heart pounds in my chest
    Where your body was pressed
    Warm and sweet and so tenderly

    What's the use to try to get over you?
    I've still got you all over me

  15. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? "Eye of the Beholder" (Metallica)
    Independence limited
    Freedom of choice
    Is made for you, my friend
    Freedom of speech is words that they will bend
    Freedom no longer frees you

    Doesn't matter what you see
    Or into it what you read
    You can do it your own way
    If it's done just how I say

  16. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? "Easy Lover" (Phil Collins & Phillip Bailey)
    Easy lover
    [H]e'll get a hold on you--believe it
    Like no other
    Before you know it you'll be on your knees

  17. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? "We Can Work it Out" (The Beatles)
    Life is very short, and there's no time
    For fussing and fighting, my friend.
    I have always thought that it's a crime,
    So I will ask you once again.

  18. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? "Somebody" (Depeche Mode)
    I want somebody to share
    Share the rest of my life
    Share my innermost thoughts
    Know my intimate details
    Someone who'll stand by my side
    And give me support
    And in return
    [H]e'll get my support
    She will listen to me
    When I want to speak
    About the world we live in
    And life in general
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    [H]e'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact [h]e'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    [H]e will understand me

  19. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? "It All Comes True" (John Mellencamp)
    Like a wheel inside a wheel
    It turns on you
    And you think, What have I done?
    What can I do?
    What you believe about yourself
    It all comes true
    My life is a contradiction of sorrow and desire
    I drag my heart across the ash to throw it on the fire
    Maybe there's a reason and could there be a plan
    Or are we all just fools to think we'll understand
    And it all comes true

  20. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? "Something's Missing" (John Mayer)
    I'm dizzy from the shopping malls
    I searched for joy, but I bought it all
    It doesn't help the hunger pains
    and a thirst I'd have to drown first to ever satiate

  21. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? "Look Away" (Big Country)
    Our name is everywhere
    but who knows where we're flown.
    I never meant to kill a man

    But I will show you how to live like no one can.

  22. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? "Whole New You" (Shawn Colvin)
    ...don't lose the way
    You can do no wrong
    And don't spend your days just trying to be strong
    when you don't know your name
    you know it's okay, you can do it
    'cause you have the right

    To shake the loneliness and shine the light
    take all your tears save 'em for a rainy night
    go and wish on every star that's fallen
    shake your head and wonder when it's all to good to be true
    like a whole new you
    it's too good to be true
    like a whole new you

  23. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS? "I Wish You Would" (Train)
    And even if I left it all behind
    There'd be reason to come back
    And even though I left you far behind
    I always thought that you'd come here to find me

    Come find me

    I don't know if I can wait this long
    To be what I used to be
    And I don't think I can wait much longer
    For the tide to come back to me
     Come back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment