3.11.2008

questions ('cause I need more of these!)

  1. How old will you be in 8 months? 30-some years
  2. Do you think you'll be married by then? God, no.
  3. Was yesterday better than today? In most ways, yes.
  4. What did your last text message say? "Ha ha, I bet."
  5. Who was the last person to text you? The stubborn, frustrating & complicated Ulysses.
  6. Do you prefer to call or text? I suppose I prefer to text, but I'm not opposed to calling.
  7. Do you have any pets? No.
  8. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Talking on the phone with Matt.
  9. Do you like carrots? I *hate* carrots. I eat a dozen every day for lunch. Blargh.
  10. When is the last time you saw your mom? Late February.
  11. How many houses have you lived in? 13.
  12. How many city/towns have you lived in? 4.
  13. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet, baby!
  14. Are you a social person? Not so much. Maybe in small doses.
  15. What was the last thing you ate? I'm drinking a Coke; I had a handful of M&Ms (plain) around 4:PM.
  16. What is your favorite color? Blue-gray.
  17. What are you doing for your next birthday? That's way too far away to have any clue at the moment.
  18. What is your favorite TV show? Without a Trace. Or Criminal Minds. I'm a CBS girl all of a sudden.
  19. What grade did you make in Algebra? A.
  20. Do your folks like coffee? Very much, though it's a lot more like "hot brown water" than real coffee.
  21. Do you like someone right now? Yes, I do.
  22. Who is your best friend? The Cat, and Fluffy.
  23. What are you listening to? "I Am" (Train), from "The Far Away Mix".
  24. Do you know how to play poker? Yes. I suck.
  25. What are you thinking about right now? My headache, the letter that I received in the mail today, and my strong desire to be anywhere but goddamned here.
  26. Any plans for this weekend? Buying nail polish corrector pens and curtains for the bedroom.
  27. Do you have anything bothering you? Oh, yeah. Fuck, yeah.
  28. Do you smile often? I don't know; you tell me.
  29. When was the last time you cried? Sunday night.
  30. Have you ever had a life-threatening injury? Sort of. I stopped breathing for a rather long period about 12 1/2 years ago.
  31. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Yes. About 12 1/2 years ago, come to think of it.
  32. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? Ocean, but pools are just fine.
  33. Why is your relationship status the way it is? Because Ulysses is stubborn, frustrating and complicated.
  34. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Nextel's '11'.
  35. What is the color of your bedroom walls? Creamy dirt. They desperately need a good coat of good paint.
  36. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth? Yes. Why...?
  37. Do you wish someone was with you right now? Not really. I'll admit to wishing things were a bit more settled, but I'm really not much in the mood for company right now.
  38. Are you frustrated right now? Yes. Quite so.
  39. Do you talk to the person who posted this before you? Yes. We went shopping yesterday, and out for lunch, but the main purpose of the whole day (from my perspective) was the opportunity to have uninterrupted (by work, email, boys, guinea pigs, and other annoyances) conversation. It was lovely.
[from The Cat]

No comments:

Post a Comment