4.14.2008

are they really questions about life?

  • What is your favorite color? Brown
  • What is your favorite food? cereal
  • What is your favorite pet? cat
  • What is the weirdest place you have peed? the River Road, in front of the car in which my future husband and his roommate were waiting
  • Who was your first love? Brian M. B#nn#tt
  • Where were you born? Community Memorial Hospital
  • Where do you live now? above SWC
  • Are you an aunt or uncle? Yes. I am an aunt.
  • What is your marital status? Single
  • Have you played strip poker? Yes
  • Who is your favorite actor? Jean Reno - with Jet Li a close second
  • What famous person would you like to meet? Chad Knaus
  • Do you like flying? Not so much, but I do like being elsewhere, so I take the bitter with the sweet.
  • Given the opportunity, would you like to travel to space? No
  • Do you think there is life on other planets? Sure
  • If you had the chance to move anywhere, where would you choose? All things being equal: Miami
  • What is your favorite clothing brand to wear? The only brand upon which I insist is VS, and that's only because it's the most comfortable.
  • Have you ever donated money to church or a charity? Yes
  • What is your favorite beverage? Tea
  • Has anyone ever called you an alcoholic? Yes - but I've also been told that "there is no chance that [I] will succumb." We shall see, eh?
  • Who does the yard work? Such as it is: SWC
  • Who wears the pants, your mom or your dad? Both of them wear pants. I mean this literally and figuratively.
  • What do you do for exercise? Work
  • Who leaves the toilet seat up? Assholes - I live alone!
  • Ever made out with just a friend? Hell, yeah: welcome to high school!
  • How many people have you dated? Define "dated" and I'll try to figure it out.
  • What is the sound you hear? "Like I Do" by Live, from 'C2'
  • How many hours a day are you online? Not quite one before work, 7.5 at work, and probably 1-5 after work. Too damned many.
  • Favorite brand of cell phone? Whateverthefuckever. I have always had Motorolas, and they get the job done.
  • Were you a cute baby? Fuck, yeah. Don't you think?
  • What are you doing tomorrow? Working
  • What will you be doing in three hours? Sleeping, unless the phone chirps....
  • Have you ever had an eating disorder? I'm a slob, but I don't think that counts as a 'disorder.'
  • Would you rather watch a movie or go out to eat? Depends on whether I'm hungry or bored. All else being equal - food.
[from The Cat]

No comments:

Post a Comment