7.08.2008

about half true

I am a cuddler T (within reason)
I am a morning person F
I am a perfectionist F (not anymore)
I am an only child F
I am Catholic F

I am currently in my pajamas T (in a sense)
I am currently single F
I am currently suffering from a broken heart F (suffering is relative)
I am okay at styling other people's hair F
I am left handed F
I am addicted to my MySpace F
I am very shy around the opposite gender AT FIRST F (Not "very." Not anymore.)
I bite my nails F
I can be paranoid at times F

I currently regret something that I have said T
When I get mad I curse frequently T
I like someone T
I enjoy country music T (within reason)
I enjoy jazz music T (mostly)
I enjoy smoothies T (rarely)
I enjoy talking on the phone F
I have a pet F

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal T (however, "ashamed" is a stronger word than I would choose)
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person F (this is a melodramatic way to put it, though)
I have all my grandparents F (assuming that "have" means that they are currently alive)
I have at least one sibling T
I have been told that I am smart T
I get got higher then C's in school T
My GPA is was higher then than 2.5 T
I have broken a bone T
I have Caller I.D. on my phone T
I have bathed/showered with someone T
I have changed a diaper T
I have changed a lot over the past year T
I have done something illegal T
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair T
I have had surgery T
I have killed another person F
I have had my hair cut within the last week F

I have had the cops called on me T
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn't T

[from Kwizgiver, via The Cat]

No comments:

Post a Comment