8.09.2008

in which satisfaction is determined to be lacking

  1. Are you smiling? No

  2. Do you know anyone named Josh? Yup. One of my great loves was a Josh.

  3. What is irritating you now? A sore throat and tense shoulders

  4. When did you last eat pizza? Sunday night with Mom & Dad

  5. Have you ever been camping? Yes

  6. Do you have any friends who are famous? I know someone who is the Chairman & CEO of a big, big company. Does that count?

  7. Are you any good at poker? Not really

  8. What do you want? No tonsils, a back rub, a good night's sleep, and a little less stress in a couple of areas

  9. Are you tired? Yes

  10. Do you like anyone? Indeed

  11. Can you play the piano? Yes

  12. Do you ever throw up? I have. I may. I don't make a habit of it.

  13. Do you pee in public? I use public restrooms. Weirdo.

  14. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos? I have 6, and they're just fine. The feeling of being pierced is worse than the feeling of being tattooed. Still, I would (will) do each again.

  15. Taco Bell or McDonald's? Run for the border!

  16. Last thing you said? God knows. Probably "see ya".

  17. What are you wearing? White cami, blue dotted PJ pants

  18. How many Abercrombie shirts do you own? 0

  19. How many MySpace views sitemeter views do you have? 70,245

  20. Do you want to be a princess? Newp

  21. Do you believe dreams come true? Not as a rule

  22. Last song you heard? "Hate This Place" (Goo Goo Dolls)
    Can you feel it?
    I didn't mean it.
    Can you see it?
    What are we doin'?
    I think I love you.
    But I ain't sayin' nothin' you don't know.

  23. Do you like Batman? Not so much

  24. Who is in the room with you? Just us chickens

  25. What are you wearing on your feet? OPI "Outback Aphrodisiac" and the silver toe ring

  26. What is your favorite pair of shoes? At the moment, my strappy Nine West sandals

  27. Who was the last person you told you loved them? Mom & Dad

  28. What was the last thing you ate? Soup

  29. What were you doing before this? Reading

  30. What is the closest item near you that is black? iPod

  31. Who instant messaged you last? Sam

  32. Who's house did you go to last? Mom & Dad's

  33. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants? Jeans

  34. What is the last movie you watched? Mansfield Park

  35. Why are you taking this survey? Social pressure valve

  36. Do your friends ever tell you to stop taking surveys? All the fucking time

  37. Ever been to QuizPox.com? No

  38. Where are your parents? At home, where they belong

  39. Where did you get the pants you're wearing? From Debbie & Dave, for Christmas in '06

  40. Coach Purse or MLB game tickets? Go Cubs!

  41. Where was your default MySpace Blogger picture taken? In the kitchen of the house in which I grew up

  42. Why did you pick your background? I've been battling with my background for a LONG time. I cannot alter it from the fucking boring white. Grrr

  43. Who are you currently texting? No one

  44. Are you happy with where you are? I like my office, and I like my apartment. Metaphysically, things could be better.

  45. Is cheating ever OK? Depends

  46. Do you burn candles? Yup

  47. Are you happy with yourself? Reasonably, for the moment

  48. What was your entire schedule today? Up at 6 (or so) to walk at 6:30. Back before 7:45. Shower. Work, 8:30-5. During which Gayle & Debbie & I got Italian Dreams (calzone - yay!) and I emailed alternately with John and Chris. Came home and put a cold cloth on my head and ate soup. Now I'm lounging in the office, listening to music (currently "Be Like That", 3 Doors Down). After this, I will read and eventually sleep.

  49. Do you want something you can't have? Yes

  50. What makes you smile the most? My friends and their quirky sweetness


[de la Cat]

No comments:

Post a Comment