9.15.2009

a hammer

If I were a direction I’d be...up
If I were furniture I’d be...something useless but maple: a lingerie dresser, maybe?
If I were a liquid I’d be...limoncello
If I were a sin I’d be...lust
If I were a gem/stone I’d be...sapphire
If I were a metal I’d be...mercury
If I were a tree I’d be...birch
If I were a fruit I’d be...mango
If I were a flower I’d be...the darkest purple tulip
If I were weather I’d be...stormy!
If I were a musical instrument I’d be...mandolin
If I were an element I’d be...Hydrogen - according to a quiz on Facebook:
"You can be outgoing and vibrant but, without notice, you can also be very melancholy or even very explosive or caustic in your language or behavior. You look for trustworthiness and loyalty in people because you re that way. However, if someone offends you (which can happen somewhat easily and frequently), it is difficult for them to gain the trust you had in them before."
If I were a color I’d be...330099
If I were an animal I’d be...a long-haired cat
If I were a sound I’d be...'purrrrrrr'
If I were a lyric I’d be...
Well, there's a piece of Maria in every song that I sing
And the price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings

[Counting Crows - from Mrs. Potter's Lullaby]
If I were a song I’d be...Every Thug Needs a Lady by Alkaline Trio
If I were a music type I’d be...rock
If I were a perfume/cologne I’d be...Acqua di Gio (por femme)
If I were a feeling I’d be...persentio
If I were a book I’d be...One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
If I were food I’d be...mmm - bacon!
If I were a city I’d be...Miami
If I were a taste I’d be...hahahahaha - Baconsalt
If I were a scent I’d be...clean laundry? I hope.
If I were a word I’d be...perplexing
If I were a verb I’d be...'obfuscate'
If I were an object I’d be...a bookend
If I were a piece of clothing I’d be...cotton...lingerie
If I were a body part I’d be...shoulders
If I were an facial expression I’d be...ironical
If I were a cartoon character I’d be...the straight-man
If I were a movie I’d be...The Professional
If I were a geometrical figure I’d be...obtuse
If I were one of the 4 seasons I’d be...autumn
If I were a sentence I’d be...“‘The Gulf Stream will flow through a straw provided the straw is aligned to the Gulf Stream, and not at cross purposes with it.’”

[from The Cat, who got it here]

No comments:

Post a Comment