3.28.2010

in honor of the soon-to-depart Sprinxtel

  1. How often do you use your cell phone in a typical day?
    15 texts, 2 calls, maybe?
  2. Do you use your cell phone more for making calls or sending text messages?
    Texts, definitely. More receiving than sending.
  3. What is the highest number of text messages you’ve sent in one month?
    Combination of sending and receiving: close to a thousand.
  4. What’s the highest cell phone bill you’ve ever received?
    Solo: $300. Yeah, I didn't intend for that to happen....
  5. Take the quiz: What ringtone suits your personality?
    Sweet home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd




  6. Have you ever used the tune from #5 as a ringtone on a cell phone?
    Ha! Not likely. I'm not the dedicated-ringtone type. I think I have one now - but it would be rather miraculous to hear it again.
[from The Cat, who got it here]

2 comments:

  1. Well, that would be weird, hearing your phone sing about Alabama.

    Why are your word verifications always so freaking FUNNY?? This one is "clingure"...I think we should try to find some of that at CV today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was the sort of thing we typically tried hard to avoid? That, and the kiosk-y people selling (ironically) cell phones.

    To me, Clingure sounds like a static-inducing laundry product.

    ReplyDelete