8.29.2010

her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words

  • Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? not at all. Words really cannot describe how easy that would be.
  • When is it hard to kiss someone? when they're too far away. Or when they don't kiss you back. (Yeah, you know who you are. I don't know why you're here, but we both know who you are.)
  • You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do? depends who you consider my "most recent ex." For the sake of argument, let's say that's The Village Idiot, 'cause that's an easy answer: I kill him within about 6 hours (probably less), and enjoy those last 2.5 days of peace before I'm freed from the room and face my fate.
  • Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? yes and no. It's happened before, and in some ways I sort of miss it.
  • Have you ever regretted letting someone go? uh, yeah.
  • Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house? depends why elements A and B had come about, to begin with. Under optimal circumstances, I would stay right where I was.
  • Do you want to please everyone? not hardly. In fact, life would be a lot more satisfying if I pleased fewer others.
  • Have you ever been called heartless? probably, and rightfully so
  • Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be? Mumbler, needing bail money. Or Sam (not needing bail money).
  • Does it matter if your significant other drinks? it's not sufficient, but probably necessary? I drink; it might be difficult or annoying to adapt to a non-drinker again.
  • Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs? depends what you mean by "doing."
  • Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? I'd rather see amazing eyes every day. Lucky for me, most days I do. (A few of my friends with whom I happen to work have gorgeous eyes.) As for me, I'm hoping the answer is also 'eyes'--my smile is crooked and doesn't appear as often as the eyes do.
  • Do you want to get married and have children one day? the laws of probability are not in favor of this prospect
  • Are you easy to get along with? people sometimes think so. Sometimes I let them think things that are not entirely true.
  • Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up? oh definitely. Like, once a week at least.
  • Are you shorter than your Mom? no, I've got a few inches on her at least
  • Describe your life currently in one word: labyrinthine
  • Are you on medication for anything? yup
  • Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? if you're reading the blog, I guess you come the closest. Congratulations, or take warning!
  • Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over? yes. That's part of adulthood, I think?
  • If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be? "fuuuuuuuck"
[from The Cat, who got it here; quotation by Margaret Mitchell.]

No comments:

Post a Comment