8.08.2010

you should have seen his face, when I told him I was his father!

  1. How old will you be in five years? seventeen years older than the oldest I thought I'd ever be

  2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? no one--I've been blissfully alone all day so far

  3. How tall are you? still 162.56 cm

  4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? some time away from work, seeing some friends, and probably some reckless spending

  5. What’s the last movie you saw? haven't seen a film in a while, but Lost in La Mancha is waiting next to the TV if I'm in the mood this week

  6. Who was the last person you called? Dr. Cutie. (It's just a sinus infection & a migraine.)

  7. Who was the last person to call you? "restricted caller" at 6:39 this morning--some drunk asshole leaving a convoluted message for someone else

  8. What was the last text message you received? "True that, as [M] would say!"

  9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? that restricted caller

  10. Do you prefer to call or text? text. I almost never answer the phone when it rings with a real call.

  11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Trying to sleep. The twerps across the hall were having a party (attended by at least 2 of my landlords) that lasted until well after 2AM.

  12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Yes. I mean, they're married.

  13. When is the last time you saw your mom? June

  14. What color are your eyes? still blue

  15. What time did you wake up today? 6:39

  16. What are you wearing right now? blue v-neck t-shirt & navy pinstriped PJ pants

  17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Dona Nobis Pacem

  18. Where is your favorite place to be? depends what I'm doing. I like to sleep in my own bed. I like to hang out/talk/watch TV at the Cat-Beast's. I like to drink at PJs or my own kitchen (though lately Taxco has been getting the job done, too). I like to walk on the beach in Miami. I like to go to museums in Santa Fe. I like to people-watch in airports - O'Hare is a good one for that. Mall shopping is best at Woodfield, but I have a soft spot for Oak Brook. The best bookstore is the Borders flagship in Ann Arbor. But there's really nothing like sitting on the levee in Winona, watching the River go by.

  19. Where is your least favorite place to be? work. Grocery shopping on a Saturday morning. Waiting for service at the salon. The dentist's office (not because I'm phobic, but because the hygienist is weird and sort of stalking me). Buffet restaurants.

  20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Spain. San Sebastian, specifically. I'd also like to see Ireland. And Miami, of course.

  21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? no clue

  22. Do you tan or burn? yup. Lately, I burn.

  23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? the truth. I was a terrible little liar, and they always came back to haunt me.

  24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?

  25. How many TVs do you have in your house? one

  26. How big is your bed? Queen

  27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? yes. Both.

  28. What color are your sheets? sort of like Cosmic Latte (#FFF8E7)

  29. How many pillows do you sleep with? four

  30. What is your favorite season? autumn

  31. What do you like about Autumn? no more hot. Crunchy walking. Relief from the green (visually and allergically). Some days and nights with no AC. Wearing the clothes that have been shoved to the back of the closet for 6 months.

  32. What do you like about winter? no more warm. Crisp air. Relief from the brown. Blankets on the bed (and on the couch, for reading). Wearing the clothes that have been shoved to the back of the closet for 10 months. Gloves. The [ever-more-elusive-] dream of a snow day.

[from The Cat, who got it here]

3 comments:

  1. "Si Zhang also": "Support much ~ very inspiring"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ying Ping": "All of the assets, not being understanding, have become liabilities"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yi Yang Wen": 'Subtlety is better than force.'

    ReplyDelete