10.03.2010

every one knows what harm the bad may do, but who knows the mischief done by the good?

  1. Have you ever wondered why snakes can't slither backwards? they can't?
  2. Is divorce contagious? no, but thinking is
  3. Do you enjoy hiking? not even remotely, though I do like walking aimlessly
  4. Is there a color of a shirt a man should just never wear? yes
  5. Have you read a news story this week that just made your blood boil? no, but several things have happened to friends that have made my blood boil, so, there was boiling blood.
  6. Do you keep old business cards or name tags from companies you have worked for? not of my own, but, yeah. I use business cards as bookmarks. I like the little reminder of where I was when.
  7. If you could save an endangered species, which one would it be? the toy giraffe. This is a terrible video (dude, hold your hand steady when shooting camera-phone video of your TV, please!) but it gets the point across:
  8. When is it warm enough outside for you to start wearing shorts? 64°
  9. Have you ever broken a window? yes. Former spouse locked us out of the house and couldn't pull the trigger on punching the window. I...could.
  10. Do dogs in your neighborhood howl when they hear sirens from police cars or fire trucks? weird: there are no dogs in the neighborhood! Might be the proximity to the police station; they'd be barking themselves hoarse in no time.
  11. Have you tried doing something as an adult that you used to be able to do as a kid? yes, I have. And I liked it just as much.

[From The Cat, who got it here. title quotation from William Makepeace Thackeray]

No comments:

Post a Comment