- Under which traditional zodiac sign does your birthday fall?
- Go to this page and click on the appropriate symbol: what does it say about your zodiac symbol that you feel is most accurate?
The keywords are "Analytical, Observant, Helpful, Reliable, Precise." I've highlighted those that apply to me.
- What trait does it describe that you think least describes your personality?
Virgo's weaknesses, according to that site, are being "Skeptical, Fussy, Inflexible, Cold, Interfering." I particularly disagree with three of those--and I only interfere when you're doing it wrong.
- Now check out this schedule of zodiac signs from Time. What does this adjusted lineup claim that your sign should be?
Firmly Leo, right in the middle.
- If your sign changed, what is most accurate about your “new” zodiac sign’s personality traits?
Leo Strength Keywords: Confident, Ambitious, Generous, Loyal, Encouraging
Leo Weakness Keywords: Pretentious, Domineering, Melodramatic, Stubborn, Vain
Oh, damn--I am totally a Leo!
- Assuming your zodiac sign did change, would you be more likely to claim to be whichever sign you felt was more accurate, or just stick with the traditional zodiac sign that has always been associated with your birth date?
I've always considered myself "Virgo*" because I was born 2 weeks late, which means that my actual due date was within Leo. Now I can just have more fun with it.
[snatched from The Cat, of course, who got it here; title quotation by Ralph Waldo Emerson]