- Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
just friends, I think, for now
- Last furry thing you touched?
- How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
none - shocker, considering the way I spent the three days prior!
- Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
I don't "miss" film; there are situations where I prefer it, but most of the time digital photography is perfectly fine
- Favorite age you have been so far?
Hmm. I'm not particularly wild about any of them as a whole, preferring instead aspects of each. If I had to choose, though: 20, maybe?
- Your worst enemy?
...doesn't know it, but she's going to win.
- What is your current desktop picture?
At home, it's this (full-screen):
And at work, it's this (centered):
- What was the last thing you said that was funny?
something about Bacōn fragrances (for men and women)
- If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be?
money, please - even if greed didn't play a part, I'm afraid of heights
- What can't you say “no” to?
besides money? Baby kittens, handwritten notes, good backrubs, grilled ham & cheese sandwiches, and dark-colored tulips...among other things.
- The last song you bought or downloaded?
"Eat You Alive" by Limp Bizkit. Très chic, eh?
- What time of day were you born?
- What’s your favorite number? Why?
7 or 13, I suppose. Why? I don't know. I could probably come up with an excuse, but it wouldn't be the reason - those have been my favorite numbers for so long that I don't remember what started it all.
- Where did you live in 1987?
with my parents, in the first house I ever lived in. I was a minor in 1987.
- Are you jealous of anyone?
- Is anyone jealous of you?
not of which I am aware, but it wouldn't surprise me over-much
- It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
[from Le Chat, nécessairement, who got it from here; the title quotation is from "Eat You Alive"]