3.14.2011

wanna read a short story I wrote in France?

  • So, what did you do today?
    oh, y'know, the usual--work, read, made dinner, went for a drive
  • What was the last movie you watched?
    The Darjeeling Limited [the title quotation is from this movie]
  • What's your favorite type of donut?
    depends on the day. I haven't had a good sour cream in a very long time, though - too long. Could've used a couple on Saturday morning.
  • What was the last non-alcoholic beverage you consumed?
    water
  • What color are your headphones?
    I have a couple pairs that are black and one that are white
  • Who is your last text from?
    Ulysses
  • How do you make money?
    in the typical fashion - I have a steady job
  • What color did you last paint your nails?
    Glacier Bay Blues. Nice Color, Eh? is next in line.
  • How many people have you ever had oral sex with?
    one at a time
  • What color is your wallet?
    presently in use: black
  • Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
    yep
  • Do you know any "cougars"?
    I don't think I could possibly hate that term any more than I do right now, but, yeah. I suppose I do.
  • What's your favorite TV show?
    meh. The shows that I've liked over the past couple of years have taken a turn this year (adding new characters of whom I am not fond, or killing off characters that 'make the show' for me), so I'm finding myself reading more often than not lately.
  • Have you ever been to a concert?
    yes, indeed
  • Who was the last person you were in a car with?
    Ulysses
  • Are you in love? With who?
    I'm in something. It remains to be seen just what it is. With whom? Heh, isn't that clear by now?
  • What's your job title?
    "other duties as assigned"
  • Do you shave your armpits?
    sure - just today, in fact
  • Do you think that piercings are trashy?
    yeah, particularly my own
  • Is the light on in the room you're in?
    yes, one of them
  • Favorite fruit:
    pineapple, at least for the next few days. I've got a whole one in the fridge.
  • Where is the person you dislike the most?
    don't know; don't care
  • How about the person you have feelings for?
    home, prehaps?
  • Do you prefer glass or plastic cups?
    doesn't matter
  • Is your house big or small?
    my cube gets the job done. I'm currently negotiating for a different one, which will (if all goes well) be slightly bigger, have a dishwasher and an attached 1-car garage, and be quieter than a tomb.
  • Can you whistle?
    can; don't
  • Do you wear bows in your hair?
    rarely
  • Has anybody ever been obsessed with you?
    yes
[from here, from there]

No comments:

Post a Comment