2.19.2014

my great day came and went, I do not know how. Because it did not pass through dawn when it came, nor through dusk when it went

  1. When (and why) did you last intentionally throw food on the floor or ground?
    other than food intended to be consumed by domestic animals, I can't recall intentionally throwing food on the ground at all. I'm just not that way.
  2. To whom did you last throw a canned or bottled beverage?
    I think I threw a can of Coke at the Village Idiot once. Unopened, alas.
  3. When did you last throw a ball?
    the cats have some ball-shaped toys that I toss now and then. Other than that, maybe Christmastime, at D&R's? That seems like something we would do.
  4. When someone throws you a set of keys, how confident are you while those keys are in midair that you will catch them and be cool doing it?
    confident: 90%
    cool: 30%
    caring about the cool: 20%
  5. What's something you regret throwing away?
    there's this guy....

[from The Cat, who got it here; the title quotation is by Antonio Porchia, from Voces, translated from the Spanish by W.S. Merwin]

No comments:

Post a Comment