- When (and why) did you last intentionally throw food on the floor or ground?
other than food intended to be consumed by domestic animals, I can't recall intentionally throwing food on the ground at all. I'm just not that way.
- To whom did you last throw a canned or bottled beverage?
I think I threw a can of Coke at the Village Idiot once. Unopened, alas.
- When did you last throw a ball?
the cats have some ball-shaped toys that I toss now and then. Other than that, maybe Christmastime, at D&R's? That seems like something we would do.
- When someone throws you a set of keys, how confident are you while those keys are in midair that you will catch them and be cool doing it?
caring about the cool: 20%
- What's something you regret throwing away?
there's this guy....
[from The Cat, who got it here; the title quotation is by Antonio Porchia, from Voces, translated from the Spanish by W.S. Merwin]