- What percentage of the total number of towels, washcloths and linens that you own are actually clean, folded and on the shelves of your linen closet?
- How many washcloths do you have in there right now?
(Taking some pity on the poor, limit-scope quiz-maker...)
I have about 6 'bath' washcloths, a dozen 'face' cloths, and probably at least that many kitchen washcloths. Heaven only knows where they actually are, though, right now.
- How many different color washcloths do you have?
my bath cloths are either blue or medium tan. The face cloths are lighter tan. The kitchen cloths are...blue? White? I don't know. Not important, I guess.
- Which have a greater variety of color: your towels or your washcloths?
the towels match the washcloths, in each case. Meaning, the bath towels match the bath cloths, and the kitchen towels match the kitchen cloths.
- Which single color is most of what's in your linen closet?
blue, maybe? If we're also counting sheets.
- Is this a color that most closely matches your bathroom or bedroom, or is it a more neutral color in your home?
since I rent, when I live alone, my living space is generally very neutrally painted. My personal style is also pretty utilitarian, though, and tends toward the blue/tan realm. There are places where this is totally untrue--the red rugs in the bathroom (which I know drive people bananas, just the fact that there are rugs in the bathroom, much less so many and the fact that they are red) for instance, and the particular art to which I am drawn--but holds up more often than not.
[from The Cat, who got it here; the title quotation is by Nick Vujicic]