5.21.2014

the truth is what you live through while you're looking for the truth

  1. Are you brand conscious about toilet paper, or is whatever’s on sale good enough?
    all else being equal, I tend to buy the same brand--but really, it's all the same thing in the end anyway, isn't it? So when push comes to shove I'll buy what there is.
  2. When was the last time you washed all the windows in your home inside and out?
    I have never done that. I've never developed the knack for streak-free mirror- or window-washing (or so says my dad), so I tend to leave it to someone else's skills.
  3. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
    Top Secret! can still make me helpless with laughter, even after having seen it dozens of times
  4. Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
    Public Domain Photo
    When I'm really messed up or trying to sort something out, I work in a book of mandalas that I have, which are blank outlines that I can color using some fancy colored pencils. It is a meditative process that has varying artistic or creative results, but almost inevitably productive emotional outcomes.

    This photo looks like what I would hope to create, in my mandala work, someday.

[Curious as a Cat, week 241; the title quotation is by Marty Rubin]

No comments:

Post a Comment