9.03.2015

we found out that the two things we put together had a Bad tendency to explode

  • Do you like scary movies?
    I like tense movies--action, adventure, thriller--but not horror or action heroes
  • What's your favourite Milkshake flavour?
    (Why is Milkshake capitalized?)

    Chocolate.
  • Can you stand on your hands unassisted?
    probably not? But earlier today I was waiting for the copier to spew out my copies and thinking about how much my neck/back/shoulders were aching, and had the thought that it was like doing a headstand without using my hands. Imagine the pressure of your body weight jamming your head and neck down into your shoulders and lower back: that is what my body felt like.
  • What do you have on your fridge door?
    Another interesting question. I don't have a fridge right now, but I seem to be buying one. It is a side by side (I think?) and black, with an ice-maker in the door. I know that the new metal finishes are not magnetic, but I think that mine will be. I have a LOT of magnets, from various locales and with varying purposes. Besides those magnets, I'm not likely to have too much up there.
  • What was the last DVD you purchased?
    Ned Rifle, the third in the Henry Fool saga by Hal Hartley
  • What was the last piece of clothing you purchased?
    probably something for work. I HATE work clothes SO MUCH!

    No, wait: it was a blue and white men's shirt from the used clothing store in LaX. We were there for my friend's kid's school clothes, but I could not resist an awesome shirt for $9.
  • Which was your favourite science: Biology, Physics or Chemistry?
    Chemistry, by a mile. Besides the obvious jokes, it is precise and rewarding (unlike Bio) without achieving total bewilderment (like Physics).

[blatantly stolen from here and diced; the title quotation is from "Chemistry" by Semisonic]

1 comment: