- Do you like bleu cheese?
not at all. That "blue" is mold, after all!
- Last concert?
no clue. It's been a long time.
- Do you own a gun?
- What is your favorite flavor?
really good vanilla
- Do you get nervous before doctor visits?
- What do you think of hot dogs?
- Favorite movie?
today, it's "Tin Cup"
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
tea from Republic of Tea
- Do you do push ups?
I can, but I don't. Not a favorite.
- What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
- Favorite hobby?
- Do you have A.D.D.? no OCD? no
- What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself?
the flat spot on my nose
- What is your middle name?
- Name three thoughts at this moment:
- that's not really my middle name
- my right shoulder is killing me
- why is it so hard to accept a compliment or a gift?
- Name 4 drinks you drink:
- rum & lemonade
- lemon "martini"
- vodka sour
- Current worry?
- Current annoyance right now?
my right contact lens is dry and jabbing me in the eye
- Favorite place to be?
- How will you ring in the new year?
many's the slip betwixt cup and lip...
- Where would you like to go?
- Name three people who will complete this:
how about, instead, I name three people that I wish I were still in contact with, who I wish I could still call upon to do silly things like this (as if they ever would)?
- Do you own slippers?
I do, indeed! This year, though, may be a replacement year. I'm leaning toward those scruffy leather mocs again.
- What color shirt are you wearing right now?
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
not at all. They remind me of summer vacations at my aunt & uncle's house, where I got plunked into a guest room with my cousin, sleeping head-to-feet in a big bed with lurid purple satin sheets. It was hotter than blazes in that house, and I was always dreadfully uncomfortable with the whole scenario. I would wake in the morning, nearly feverish, sticky with sweat, and fretfully wait for the rest of the household to wake so I could get out of that bedroom.
- Can you whistle?I can make a whistle-like noise, but it is not pleasant
- What are your favorite colors?
gray and green
- Would you be a pirate?
in a certain sense, I'm sure that I already am
- What song do you sing in the shower?
whatever's on my mind. Lately, it's Rufus Wainwright's version of "Hallelujah".
- Favorite girl's name?
- Favorite boy's name?
- What’s in your pocket right now?
- Last thing that made you laugh?
a very brief FB exchange, in which one of the most sophisticated people I've ever known brushed off my teasing about his "smoothness"
- Best toy as a child?
colored pencils and paper
- Worst injury you have ever had?
a broken heart.
Or maybe the severe drug allergy that was discovered after I had taken it.
- Where would you love to live?
on a quiet spot overlooking the river
- How many TV’s do you have?
- Who is your loudest friend?
Laura, hands-down. She could not be more lovely, but she has the most outstandingly loud laugh of any human ever to have existed. It is hilarious.
- How many dogs do you have?
I've lived with one dog, in my lifetime
- Does someone trust you?
- What book are you reading at the moment?
there are a few. At the top of the pile is Delicacy by David Foenkinos.
- What’s your favorite candy?
Chukar Cherries Raspberry Truffles. https://www.chukar.com/
- What’s your favorite sports team?
Wolverines. Steelers. Cubbies.
- Favorite month?
|Day 4: "Books": in this case, books about books|