- What are your favourite smells?
clean laundry, lemon, bacon
- Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
- Who knows more about you than anyone else?
D, and D
- What song did you last listen to?
"Killing Me Too" by Sister Hazel, from Chasing Daylight
- Do you have a crush on anybody?
I wouldn't call it a crush.
- Do you like The Beatles?
in a battle with The Rolling Stones, the Beatles win hands down. Otherwise, I don't really seek them out all that much.
- If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
it would have to be blue. Or black.
- Do you cook often?
not as much as I'd like, or I ought, but yes
- What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
Bottle Rocket, the Wes Anderson's (and Luke Wilson's and Owen Wilson's) debut feature film. I didn't adore it, but it was pretty good.
- Can you sew?
I can make simple repairs
- What is your favorite fruit?
raspberries and peaches
- Are you health conscious?
I am conscious that my health needs some work
- Go do the Kinsey Scale Test, what number result did you receive?
- Do you curse a lot?
far too often
- When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
- Are you pro life or pro choice?
I wouldn't define it that way, as if there were equal and opposite choices. It's bigger, to me, than yes or no.
- Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
probably not. I think food cravings come from nutritional imbalance, so you crave salt when you need sodium and you crave meat when you need protein. Not too "fun," but logical.
- What was the last book you purchased?
James Ziskin's newest Ellie Stone mystery, Heart of Stone
- Where was your last vacation?
right here, when my theatre friends came to visit me
- Do you shave your pits?
that's kinda personal, isn't it? "Need to know," even.
- Did you ever play Seven Minutes in Heaven?
of course. That's what those middle grades were all about!
- Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra?
Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public?
Ha! That's for me to know.
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
I broke one when I was about a year and a half old, falling off a chair. The other, I've broken twice, tripping over books.
- How do you like your eggs?
scrambled, hard and dry, or hard-boiled. Runny yolk is not my friend.
- What was your last argument about and who with?
the last time I got really hot was earlier this week when I was "called into the office" at work. I was scolded, told to reform my poor attitude, and also directed to rearrange my workspace because it bothered unnamed colleagues. There is no end to the incredulity and disgust that I feel for the "management" that happens at that place. I'm hoping to get out without experiencing much more.