11.01.2016

make tea, not war

  • Favorite kids name? Rupert
  • Do you speak any other languages? no - but I understand some
  • Do you use Twitter? I read some
  • Do you play Angry Birds? God no
  • Do you like Angry Birds? that should be apparent from my previous answer
  • Do you like Hello Kitty? I think I'm about 80% too old for that question
  • Have you ever cried because you were so happy? yes, a hundred lifetimes ago
  • Who would you like to see in concert? meh
  • Can you swim well? prehaps well enough not to die in shallow water
  • Ever won a contest? yes
  • Ever won a giveaway? yes
  • Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night? I often get somewhat more
  • What tea do you like? my favorite, at the present time, is Republic of Tea Cranberry Blood Orange
  • What coffee do you like? I've become strongly in favor of the Coconut Mocha Frappuchino at Muggby Junction
  • Do you shop at Walmart? only when I have to, which is unfortunately every 12 days because they're the cheapest place in town to restock my allergy medicine (by about $6/box)
  • Do you shop at Target? yes, although far less often than I used to - it's on the other end of town from where I live
  • What do you order at Second Cup? I'm clearly very provincial; this is the first I'd heard of the chain
  • Do you like homemade meals? yes, I prefer them
  • Do you like homemade baked goods? of course
  • Do you shop online? more often than not
  • Name 3 stores online stores you would like to shop at: Born shoes, Modcloth, and Levenger
  • What holiday don't you like? I'm not a huge fan of Easter
  • What do you eat more of when you're sick? Saltine crackers and 7 Up
['Wish List Meme, part two' from here; the title quotation is from Monty Python]

1 comment:

  1. OK, ya got me: I too subsist primarily on 7-Up and saltines when sick.

    "Provincial" made me giggle...when I finally got it.

    Hugs. Really.

    ReplyDelete