12.17.2016

it came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!

The first version of this year's Gimme post went up too early; I obviously needed more time to think about it, because several additional ideas have come since it went up. Therefore, a second round seemed appropriate.*

All I want for Christmas is...

Body wash - vanilla (or vanilla) or lemon (or lemon)

A snowblower. Seriously. Small enough for me to use, but big enough to throw the F'ing snow out of my F'ing driveway, without waiting for help or breaking my back.
toggle clasp

Books:

  • Landline by Rainbow Rowell
  • poetry by Michael Miller
  • The Lazarus Project by Aleksandar Hemon
  • essays by Henry Rollins
  • The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee
  • anything by William Trevor

Wool socks. Knee-high, solid color, thick. My feet are cold. There are some terrific ones at Kate+Bella (they're not available online, though, so come on down.)

Poufy Cheetos. I wish I could explain why I love them so much.

Bead supplies:


hook-and-eye clasp
Ink for HP Envy 5540 (tri-color/black)

Saltines (the salted kind, and not wheat. Some old standards must remain!)

Photo supplies. I have a wish-list at Light Impressions...

Aveda Brilliant shampoo & Rosemary Mint conditioner.


*[As always, these posts ought to be taken with a grain of salt. The title quotation is from How the Grinch Stole Christmas {1966}]

No comments:

Post a Comment