10.28.2017

how do you like the way he rocks and the way he rolls?

  1. Would you ever go into a sex shop? sure. Always curious!
  2. If you had to choose would you rather go into a sex shop with your mom or your dad? no
  3. Do you buy holiday gifts early or at the last minute? no plan, just inspiration
  4. What do you want to do today? what I want and what I will do are completely different things
  5. You see a girl in a long ruffled off white dress carrying a bag painted with a sunflower and playing a ukulele while twirling around the cafeteria. What is your first reaction? Could you become friends with this girl? I think that I am friends with that girl
  6. Let's just say your school team is on a winning streak. One of the cheerleaders cheers both for your team and the other team during games. Does it make you angry? One day you ask her why she does it and she says that, "It's just so much fun, no matter who wins." What do you think of that? I played in the band. We were occasionally accused of playing "for" the other team. In other words--it happens.
  7. Do you laugh when there is no joke and dance when there is no music? there are times when something is on my mind that I do not choose to share, yes
  8. What would the perfect pair of socks look like? different socks for different occasions
  9. What is the longest you have ever gone with out sleeping? maybe two days? I don't know.
  10. Have you ever had a hallucination? how would I know? "It seemed so real."
  11. Are you generally happy? that is not a question that I can answer
  12. Are you a sore loser? most of the time, no
  13. Are you a sore winner? most of the time, no
  14. Were you an 80's baby? more like 'a child of the 80s'
  15. What's in the room with you right now that you can't see? some beads and a ceramic bowl
  16. Do you always thoroughly wash your hands after going to the bathroom? yes
  17. If someone else were to describe you what would you hope they would say? I don't think about it that way very often. I suppose I would like to be "liked" or appreciated, far more than to be thought "smart" or, God forbid, good at my job.
  18. What is the sound of one hand clapping? if you don't know, you'll never understand
  19. You are filling out a 5000 question survey. What would you rather be doing right now? except at work, I don't do what I don't want to do
  20. Why aren't you doing it? I do what I'm supposed to at work so that I can keep getting paid. I've found that I like money.
  21. Do you prefer carnivals, festivals, circuses, parades or fairs? fairs
  22. Are you useful? sure
  23. Are you a...
    bitch/bastard?
    yes
  24. lover? ha! definitely
  25. child? in the practical sense
  26. mother/father? no
  27. sinner? yup
  28. saint? not at all
  29. What is the dirtiest habit you can think of? I'm no fan of cigars
  30. What kind of person will you absolutely never date? dating is not something that I do
  31. What were you doing at ten fifteen last Saturday night? sleeping
  32. Do you ever need 'quiet time'? every. single. day.
  33. What are you made of? sugar + spice?? Or, if that won't do, maybe oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium.

    Or prehaps stubbornness, curiosity, and wistfulness.
  34. What does 'you are what you eat' really mean? if you take care of yourself, you'll be healthier than you would be if you only eat crap and never exercise
  35. What was the last thing you counted? on Thursday, my guests (a 2 1/2-year-old and her mother) and I spent about half the evening counting. "Hide and Seek" was on nearly continual repeat throughout--except when we were eating our pizza or scooping puzzle pieces from other surfaces into and out of their box.
  36. Do you think it is harder for a parent to outlive their child or for the child to lose a parent? those are not relative losses, but simply hurts, and no matter how or when they happen, they suck
  37. Do you believe in psychic ability or is it a sham? I sort of believe in some of it
  38. What is your favorite classic rock song? Loverboy's "The Kid is Hot Tonite" just shuffled up on my phone. That'll do.
  39. Who are you anyway? when you figure it out, let me know. I've been wondering for a lot longer than anyone else.
  40. Are you your resume? it's part of me, for sure
  41. When are you the most insecure? when I realize how likely it is that I will grow old and die alone
  42. Who would your fantasy threesome involve? speaking of a rapid reverse...

    No fantasy threesomes. No non-fantasy threesomes, for all that. Some things are better when they're not shared.

[From the 5000-question meme; this is the third third of the twenty-first part. The title quotation is from "The Kid is Hot Tonite"]

No comments:

Post a Comment