10.27.2017

just because you're naked doesn't mean you're sexy. Just because you're cynical doesn't mean you're cool

  1. What are your day dreams about? night things, in the middle of the afternoon
  2. What is your usual breakfast? a bowl and a half of cereal with skim milk
  3. How quickly are you willing to take drugs to numb pain? usually takes a really long time - unless it's a migraine. Then I'll take one as soon as I know for sure.
  4. Finish this sentence. I pity the fool that: ...thought you clever!
  5. Can you think of three adjectives that DO NOT apply to you even a tiny bit? according to my Johari window, there are 5: energetic, extroverted, happy, relaxed, and religious
  6. What do your salt and pepper shakers look like? ceramic, one tan and one cream, simple columns
  7. When was the last time you hurt yourself? yesterday was a really rough day
  8. Would you rather never have to sleep but also never be able to dream or just leave things as they are? I love sleep
  9. Have you ever had your car towed? yeah. It was a long, snowy night and I'd left my car parked at work while going out with some friends. Got back less than 3 hours later to discover my car was gone. It cost me about $50 for the ticket and $80 for the towing. Expensive mistake.
  10. Have you ever used kool-aid to dye your hair? ugh, no. Does that even work?
  11. Would you rather be naked and famous or dressed and non-famous? I'm in the 'dressed and ordinary category' now
  12. Think of an object that is shaped like your body: nothing is shaped quite like me
  13. If you had a large black vase-pot-thing in your house what would you put in it? a plant? I guess?
  14. Where would you like to live when you want to start a family? neither here nor there
  15. Would you rather live in the city, suburbs or the country? there's always another option
  16. Would you ever participate in a 'sock hop'? I'm pretty sure that I have
  17. Have you ever built something? yep, every other year my dad and I build an alternative Christmas tree
  18. What is the hardest thing to face each day? getting out of bed
  19. Whose voice irritates you like fingernails on a blackboard? the new intern, "C-dog"
  20. What is your favorite plant? Bob
  21. What simple things in life do you appreciate? tea, good books. Love. Rain and sun, both.
  22. Have you ever read a book by Tom Robbins? no
  23. Are you more of a maker and giver, or a taker and user? some of each, I suppose? I hope it's more of the former.
  24. What do you contribute to society? wry observation
  25. Do you take naps? not so much anymore
  26. Do you have any cavities? no, but I have half a mouthful of fillings
  27. What is the difference between art and fine art? the price we're willing to pay
  28. Do you believe that there has been a man on the moon? yes
  29. What music makes you so happy you could burst? I'm not a happy/burst person. Music, for me, isn't a simple thing. It's not about make-me-happy.
[From the 5000-question meme; this is the second third of the twenty-first part. The title quotation is by Tom Robbins]

No comments:

Post a Comment