11.03.2018

now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss

  • Three things I want to say to three different people.
    1. "Every time you tell me I'm worth less than a man would be worth in my position, you're another step closer to finding out how much you miss me."
    2. "Your refusal to listen to the secret in my heart is a tiny thing between us that will turn into a wall."
    3. "I love you. I love you. I love you."
  • One of my insecurities. I will never have another friend like Chris. It's been almost 3 years since he died, and I can't believe...anything. Nothing about him being gone is real. Our friendship was complicated and sometimes frustrating, but such a gift. I miss him enormously.
  • What turns me on. see photo...
  • One of my bad habits. answering work email before 7:30 in the morning. Always a bad idea. My fingers can move a great deal faster than my brain at that time of day.
  • Who I wish I could be. I wish I could be more like someone you wish that I could be...
  • Where I want to be right now. Vegas, baby
  • The last thing I ate. chicken and rice
  • Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. DG
  • What song I’m currently listening to. no music--watching CSI, season 10, episode 16.
  • The last time I cried and why. I was reading something sad that was hard to let go
  • Something I’m excited about. getting to move back into my master bedroom in a couple of days. It's been painted over the last week.
  • 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself. Like:
    1. design style
    2. taste in reading
    3. tattoos
    4. loyalty
    5. deduction
    Dislike:
    1. handwriting
    2. impatience
    3. headaches
    4. overthinking
    5. shyness
  • Three things I want right now. suede flats, a decent scale, and a significant pay raise
  • Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you, where’s it from? I am. It is a plain silver chain, fairly thick, with several charms. Some are religious, and the rest are personal and have no obvious meaning to almost anyone else.
  • How long was your last phone conversation? 48 minutes
  • What are you looking forward to? 9 days off in a row later this month
  • Did you get anything off your chest today? I do that, in veiled ways, all the damned time
  • How many rings do you usually wear? very rarely, I wear one
  • Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation? Canada--though there's a sort of theoretical idea that California could happen
  • Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants? PJ pants
  • Do you call it fall or autumn? autumn
  • Are you an emotional person? very, but I don't share it unless I'm very comfortable with someone
  • It’s 2 in the morning and you get a text message, who is it most likely from? DG
  • Do you like long car rides? not really
  • Do you have an adult you can talk to about anything? uh, yeah
  • Last time you saw your dad? Wednesday (3 days ago)
  • Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle? this makes me laugh; I have indeed kissed someone in a vehicle
  • Do you do your own laundry? sure. It's been a while since I had someone for that.
  • Would you like the ability to read minds? probably not. I think that falls under the category of "be careful what you wish for." Besides, losing the mystery also means losing some of the joy of life.
  • Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry? no, but he's heard it. Under the circumstances it's pretty much the same thing.
  • You’re thinking about a certain person right now, aren’t you? of course
  • What will you be doing in five years? besides thinking of that person? I hope I'll be working a job that makes me actively happy (including making more money), and also comfortable inside my own skin.
  • Last 2 people to text you? my mom and the bff
  • Do you know what you want to be when you grow up? loved
  • Do you like to cuddle? yep, preferably with Mr. Bill-Pay
  • When angry, do you get loud or quiet? I'm very quiet...until I get VERY loud
  • Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed on the lips? no: no one knows that I kissed the last person I kissed on the lips.
  • Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex? interesting question, eh?
  • How’s your hair right now? overlong and an between colors. My stylist is on maternity leave, so I'm in "making do" mode until she returns mid-December.

[from here; the title quotation is by John Keats]

No comments:

Post a Comment