11.04.2018

and he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many

  • Is this the best year of your life? not yet, but it could be. You never know.
  • What was the first thing you did when you woke up? drank tea and ate some raisin bran
  • The person you like is... ...out of state
  • Is anything bothering you? I'm getting a cold
  • Does anyone annoy you? yes. Mostly work, y'know.
  • Would you like things to go ‘back to normal’ with a certain someone? I don't know what normal is
  • What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? looked at pictures on my phone and thinking too much.
  • Is life good? good, yes
  • Do you remember who you liked on New Years? yes, I do
  • Do you still like them? yes, I do
  • Do you still speak to them? that's a matter of some contention
  • Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but went somewhere else? when it was their business where I was going and what I was doing, yes. Not all that often, but now and then.
  • Are you dating the last person you kissed on the lips? "dating" is the wrong word
  • Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with? I don't have conversations with people I hate
  • Would you go out with someone right now if they asked? like, on a date? It would have to be a very special person.
  • Three days from now, will you be in a relationship? three days from now, I'll be in lots of relationships. The kind you're asking about isn't likely to change anytime soon.
  • If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? it's always nice to hear that there's affection pointed in one's direction
  • Have you kissed anyone in the last month? no
  • What was the last reason you went to the doctor? follow-up on a treatment plan for a blood illness, and also a routine test
  • Do you like being home alone, or does it freak you out? I'd better like it, since I'm alone more than not
  • Would you ever kiss anyone you texted today? only like friends
  • Do you have any bruises on you? yep. I bruise easily.
  • How was 2011 for you? this is a pretty old survey, eh? It was tumultuous and dramatic. That was the year I moved from the 7-year apartment to the crappy duplex to the Grand Architectural Condo. I was winding down the mess with Ulysses and friends. Three years later, I would leave the place where I had been working for far too long.

    All in all, I didn't realize how good I had it.
  • How late did you stay up last night and why? it was probably midnight, which was essentially 11:00--last night was the end of Daylight Savings Time
  • Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone? not often enough
  • Do you regret anything you’ve done lately? there are things I regret not saying
  • What woke you up today? the neighbor dogs--again. I hate those damned dogs.
  • What makes you happy? conversation, attention, a touch
  • Ever kissed on a boat? no, I'm not a water baby
  • Have you ever been told that you are amazing? yes
  • Finish this sentence: The last person I kissed is… ...troubling
  • This time last year, can you remember who you liked? see above
  • Do you like when people play with your hair? not just anyone, but certain people
  • Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow? I wish
  • Are you waiting for something? isn't everyone? There's always something on the horizon.
  • Was last night terrible? yesterday was, in some ways, a challenge. Nothing objectively bad (except some crappy weather), but some high octane social interaction. It was nice to have today to ease back into normal life.
  • Did you lose friends when you started dating someone? not because of the dating but because of the specific person, yes
  • Are you the type of person to make people laugh? sort of
  • Don’t tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? he's perfect. Rockstar hot.
  • Is tomorrow going to be a good day? not likely
  • Are you missing someone? a thousand times yes
  • Has anyone ever tried to ruin a relationship you were in? I'm beyond worrying overmuch about what others think of my relationships. They're complicated enough as it is.
  • Do you believe in karma? to some extent, I do believe that we get what we earn
  • Do you sleep with a fan on? just today I had a ceiling fan installed in my bedroom. I haven't been in the habit of sleeping with a fan since college but I think that now I will.
  • You think anyone’s thinking about you right now? yup
  • Is there anyone you wish you were spending time with right now? I wish I was out for pizza right now
  • Do you go to school? nope
  • Is the person you last texted single? not even close
  • Who was driving the last time you were in a car? I was
  • Have you ever used the word ‘rawr’ in an actual conversation? Many, many, many, many times--with the last person I texted.
    via GIPHY
  • Are the blinds on your window open or closed? closed, since it's dark out and light inside
  • Did you leave milk and cookies for Santa when you were little? I don't think that we did
  • What were you doing at 11 last night? reading
  • What could you eat any day of the week & never get tired of? cereal
  • Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now? the guy on the other end of the phone
  • Someone knocks on your window at 5 am, what do you say? I would tell the police where I live and what's happening
  • Would you change yourself for the person you love? love changes everything, and it's not something that occurs deliberately
  • Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex? yes
  • What are you supposed to be doing right now? no agenda on a Sunday night
  • Would you have sex with the 5th person on your contacts? no, that is the wife of one of my high school friends. I don't think that hooking up with her would work for any of us.
  • To who did you last give the finger to? someone at work, though it was through a wall so no one theoretically knows about it
  • Did your last kiss take place on a bed? yes
  • Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around? not really. I'm selective about what I share with anyone, and a lot of what's on my mind now is either private or off limits to some of the people that I would otherwise talk to.
  • Do you talk in your sleep? doesn't matter
  • Do you have a good relationship with your parents? mostly, yes
  • What time did you wake up today? 8:15ish
  • What were you doing at midnight last night? just falling asleep, I think
  • What song are you listening to? no music
  • Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? MKB (a couple of times), and D&R
  • How do you feel about chocolate-covered strawberries? not a fan of chocolate and fruit
  • Do you have nice eyes? so I'm told
  • Is your current hair color your natural hair color? probably not? My hair has been colored for many years.
  • Are you texting anybody? off and on, yes
  • Do you swear in front of your parents? very rarely
  • Concert tickets or NFL game tickets? football, though concert tickets are more likely
  • Are you addicted to cigarettes? quite the opposite
  • Do you tell your parents everything? ha! no.
  • Do you have any tattoos? yes
  • If something was wrong, who is the first girl you would go to? depends on the something. There are several people in my life who I count on.
  • Do you have any nicknames? not that I know of
[from here; the title quotation is by J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Return of the King]

No comments:

Post a Comment