4.25.2019

deep down you know that it's true, right?

'Yes, I Cheated on You'

Is that what you wanted to hear?
Because deep down you know that
it's true, right? Clearly I'm unfaithful.

No, I didn't cheat on you, dipshit,
but I will if you keep it up. Stop
looking for signs that aren't

there--sexts and e-mails, late night
phone calls--excuses to be unhappy.
If I wanted to fuck somebody else

I'd dump your ass. Where do you
suppose I would find the time to
cheat on you? The fourteen hours

a week we do not spend together
perhaps? Or maybe when you're
in the bathroom? Yeah, that has

to be it: I can't wait for you to
go to the bathroom so I can sneak
off and fuck my other girlfriend.

If only you had a smaller bladder,
I could cheat on you more often.

[Brian McGackin, from Broetry]

No comments:

Post a Comment