7.23.2020

I'm not mad. I'm just ... well, 'differently moraled', that's all

  1. bwk bwk bwk
    Have you ever helped someone across the road? 
    only chickens
  2. Have you ever been horse-riding? not since I was really, really little. Horses kind of creep me out.
  3. Have you ever walked a tightrope? never had the chance
  4. Have you ever demolished a wall or building? not directly
  5. If you and a friend both wanted the same thing would you let the friend get it first? depends which friend and what thing
  6. Have you ever argued over who should pay for something? all the damned time. I'm tired of (small, painless) gifts refused when they were sincerely meant.
  7. carafe
    Do you have any family heirlooms? 
    yup: a bedside carafe, and a small bookcase, and a tiny smurf
  8. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? no
  9. What's your favourite ocean? Atlantic
  10. Do you correct peoples mistakes? there should be an apostrophe in peoples'
  11. Have you ever helped out an injured animal? I once chased a bleeding cat through a house with a band-aid
  12. Do you think babies are little bundles of joy or smelly noisy things? so sticky
  13. Have you ever tossed your own pancake? is that a euphemism?
  14. Have you ever been in or had a food fight? 
    Fork ... and friends
    and as for the duck...don't ask
    surely there was something like that when I was in school. My only food story involves getting stabbed in the leg with a fork by someone who is now one of my best friends, when I failed to give him enough attention. (Yes, I still have the fork.)   
  15. When it's your birthday, do you always wear an age badge? that's not 'a thing' in this country
  16. Have you ever starred in an amateur or professional video? not sayin'...just sayin'...
  17. If you were comfortably rich would you work hard for more or rest on your laurels? I'm a rest-er, not a work-er, by nature
  18. Have you ever been in a position of authority? yes
  19. Have you ever been caught in a compromising position? even despite a valid explanation? I have, indeed. Lots of things that make sense at the time are later revealed for all their foolishness. 
  20. Have you ever tried to make your own alcohol? ugh no. Enough commercial alcohol is bad enough - I'm not going to take any chances with the homemade stuff!
  21. What's been your greatest ever day? I am lucky enough to have had a few that come to mind, and a few of those that cannot be shared!
  22. What historical period would you like to live in if you could go back in time? I would rewind my life just enough to change a couple of things, to get a crack at something I've missed out on. It would involve a lot of bravery, some willpower, confidence, and heaps of luck. But the rewards - however troubling - could have been unfathomable. 
[ripped from here and carved into pieces; the title quotation is by Jasper Fforde, from The Eyre Affair]

No comments:

Post a Comment