4.11.2021

either give me more wine or leave me alone

Do you eat breakfast regularly?  every day of my life
mmm Cheerios!

Do you have a guilty pleasure?  yes - in fact, I have been told that I am one

Do you have any tattoos?  ayup - but none on my back, thank God

Do you prefer to dance in the rain or stay cozy inside?  rain

If you won the lottery and you had to spend the money on yourself, how would you?  go nuts upgrading the house to what it could be, and then sell it and get a smaller place that's easier to take care 
and the occasional spa day
of. The occasional mini spa day. Take some really nice trips. Buy the good mac-and-cheese.

Is a hot dog a sandwich?  yep - it's a filling between bread

What is something you do that you don’t like to do?  go to bed early

What is the greatest gift you have ever received?  a book about Switzerland

What is your Starbucks Order?  something terribly sweet and extra-caffeinated, with whipped cream, and usually a baked-thing on the side. If I'm gonna do it at all, I'm gonna do it up.

What management style do you prefer?  absentee

Where would you love to go for a relaxing holiday?  Four Seasons at Île Desroches—the main island of the Amirante Islands, part of the Outer Islands of the Seychelles

Desroches Island

Which is typically better, the book or the movie?  the book, always always always

 [from here; the title quotation is by Rumi]

No comments:

Post a Comment