4.16.2021

'zhis ees Chevalier, Montage, Détente, Avant Garde, and Déjà Vu.' 'Haven't we met before monsieur?' 'I don't think so..?'

Do you have a bucket list? 
    not as such. I try to live my life less structured than that, and it seems like a way of setting oneself up for disappointment. Why not just take opportunities and rewards as they come?

Have you checked anything off your bucket list? 
   of course. I've gotten tattoos, and traveled for surprisingly dumb reasons, and drunk everything you can think of (including something on fire). I've gone nightswimming. I've kissed more than one of my FB friends (shh!) There's loads left to do, but I've made a start.

How much money do you make? 
    almost enough to get by

Is it better to be late for work or to leave early? 
    either one is lovely! Recently I've been more prone to leaving early.

Show us your phone background and tell the story behind why you picked this image. 
    left is my home screen, right is my lock screen. I chose them because they are colors and shades I like to look at, the images themselves are restful, and they don't remind me of anything. I prefer to use more personal pictures, but that has been more disruptive than comforting lately.


What dog breed would you be? 
Basenji
    Basenji. They're loyal and calm, they are not big barkers, and they're stoopid. Plus, that curly tail! OMG - so cute!!

What is an item on your bucket list? 
    COVID shots

What is the best piece of advice you have ever gotten at work? 
    always bring your own pen

What is your favorite childhood gym activity? 
    kickball

What is your favorite movie? 
    War - to share an example that I haven't mentioned lately

What is your favorite type of ice cream? 
butter brickle mmmmmmm
   butter brickle

What is your worst dance move? 
    there are no good ones

Which movie made you laugh the most? 
    Top Secret!

Who is your favorite author? 
    at the moment: Alisa Kwitney. Several of her books are among my very favorites. I reread them often, and hand-sell them to anyone I can. She writes deeply funny, thoughtful, moving stories - for grownups.

 [from here; the title quotation is from Top Secret!]

No comments:

Post a Comment