2.03.2022

I had no idea just how deep the rabbit hole would go

30.] What brand of batteries do you usually get? 
    whatever is on sale is fine. The tools that I have that use batteries use them in a hurry, so there's not much value in paying for premium.
31.] Are any of your friends pregnant or have kids? 
    uhh, yeah. Some of my friends have grandkids, even!
32.] What is in your medicine cabinet? 
    nothing. I don't have a medicine cabinet in either bathroom. I don't particularly like them.
33.] What's your favorite aspect of the natural world? 
    water
34.] What's your favorite manmade thing? 
    books
35.] Can you whistle properly? 
    no. I can weakly hold a tune, but my range is limited and volume is almost nonexistent.
36.] What song do you think is the most widely heard in the world? 
    what a strange question. How would I know?
37.] Where's the strangest place a fast-food restaurant was located? 
    Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
38.] What states surround your state? Or are you not land-locked? 
undisclosed
    my state is surrounded by 4 states and another country

39.] Do you own binoculars or monoculars? What do you use them for? 
    nope. If I did, I could watch the animals in the woods by my place.
40.] Do you ever wish you had a telescope on the roof or attic to stargaze? 
    not interested in that
41.] What's your favorite chocolate bar? 
    Kit-kat
42.] Do you fall asleep easily in cars? How about planes, trains and boats? 
    I can fall asleep in cars, but it's not easy. I cannot relax when most people are driving. Planes, on the other hand... I fall asleep almost immediately (and embarrassingly).
43.] Would you rather live a year of your life in every major country or stay in the same place you live forever without vacations? 
    what exactly makes a country "major"? Neither of options these is viable.
44.] What will you not tolerate in a person? 
    intolerance
45.] Do you forgive others more easily than yourself? Why is this? 
    I am forgiving by nature. It takes a lot to screw that up. I don't think there's anything that I cannot forgive myself for, but there are other people who've done things I cannot forgive.
46.] How was God made, if he exists? 
    *eyeroll*
47.] Have you ever done aqua-aerobics or water polo? 
    no
48.] What age were you when you learned how to swim? 
    7th grade, when it was required for school. I'm not a good swimmer.
49.] What shows or characters scared you as a child? 
    the Roadrunner
50.] Do you stay up all night on New Years Eve/Day or go to bed after 12am? 
    depends on the NYE. This year I went to bed early.
51.] What's something unusual currently in your fridge? 
    fresh blueberries
52.] How about your freezer? 
    I have some popsicles in there, which was a dumb purchase that I need to remedy soon.   
53.] What could you be doing now that is more productive? 
    nothing that I can think of. I'm not at home as I write this, so there's a limit to how productive I'm allowed to be.
54.] Give me some lyrics from the song that's stuck in your head? 
    I'm thrilled to assert that I don't have anything stuck in my head at the moment! Yay!!

[from here; the title quotation is by Simon Pegg, from Nerd Do Well]

No comments:

Post a Comment