6.19.2022

don't go where I can't follow!

What is your ring size? 
    not sure. I think it's a 7, but I rarely wear rings so I don't have reason to know.

How often do you wear jewelry? 
    all the time. Toe ring on the second toe of my left foot, and earrings in the top and bottom (of what were 3) holes in each ear. Currently wearing matching sterling silver "sleeping hoops." Occasional necklaces, and sometimes a watch.
 
When was the last time you consumed alcohol? 
    November, on a long weekend trip
 
Any big plans for the summer? 
    my summer has just opened up in fantastic ways. My big plans are to relax, get some exercise and eat good food, enjoy some adventures, sort out my headaches (again, again, again...), and read a lot!
 
What is your favorite comfort food? 
    roast beast, mashed potatoes and gravy. Or homemade bread/buns with cold butter.
 
Do you prefer broccoli or asparagus? 
    ugh. I might be able to choke down some broccoli but the mere idea of asparagus makes me want to hurl.
 
What color are your bedroom walls? 
    steel gray with a slight greenish tint. (Fear not, I am planning a change.)

[from here; the title quotation is by J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Two Towers]

No comments:

Post a Comment