6.23.2022

man is not what he thinks he is; he is what he hides

 Do you have a least favorite color? 
    orange. I have scissors with orange handles and one Rothko print that is orange and yellow. Other than that, there is almost nothing of that color in my home.

 Have you ever written something on a bathroom wall? 
    I have, indeed. I was in junior high, and wrote a common, incorrect insult about a classmate.

 Who do you consider to be the king of pop? 
    Michael Jackson (FWIW)

 Do you know all of the words to any children's song? 
    yup

 Can you name 3 purple foods? 
    blueberries
    cabbage
    fillet of Barney

 When was the last time you made a pinky promise
    never, though the spirit is alive within me

 What celebrity do you wish would have a big comeback? 
    I wish that Patrick Rothfuss and George R.R. Martin would publish the final books in the series that they started in 2007 and 1996 respectively. Satisfying legions of fans who have invested in their work--literally paid them, implicitly, to finish the fucking story--would be a big comeback in my mind.

 Do you think your parents know things about you that you don’t want them to? 
    one might be surprised to know how often, how much, I have considered this

 Have you ever walked into a spider web? 
    of course

 What grocery store do you usually get your food from?  
    the local franchise of a regional store based in the big rectangle to the south
 
[from here; the title quotation is by André Malraux]

No comments:

Post a Comment