6.24.2022

you must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star

 11.] How many layers of clothing are you wearing? two, the usual under- and top layers

 12.] When was the last time you got a take away? What did you have? a couple months, when I had BBQ with Reed. I had brisket, bacon mac-and-cheese, and the best red beans and rice that I have ever even imagined! SO good.

 13.] If you could climb any mountain or range which would you choose? ugh, never

chaos
 14.] Do you alphabetically arrange anything in your room? What?
no, there is nothing in my bedroom that is alphabetized

 16.] Do you prefer sweet or sour fruits? sweet, like Golden Delicious apples, bananas, mandarin oranges, and most berries

Yup, just like this
 17.] Do you like Flo Rida? Which song of his? nope, not my jam

 18.] How are your dancing skills? I would make a heck of a backup singer!

 19.] What is your favorite number? 𝛾
 
[from here; the title quotation is by Friedrich Nietzsche]

No comments:

Post a Comment