7.03.2022

an intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself

1. Do you like your handwriting?  no, it is hard to read and a little embarrassing
2. Do you like roller coasters?  not even to look at from a distance
3. Do you like scary movies?  yes, though only of specific types. I don't enjoy horror or excessive gore. 
4. Do you like shopping?  yep, for things like books and stationery
5. Do you like to talk on the phone?  only with one person
6. Do you sleep with the lights on or off?  off. I like it dark, completely. Dark and quiet.
7. Do you use headphones or earphones?  I have some earbuds somewhere
9. Do you wear glasses?  yes, but I confine it to the first and last hour or so of the day. I'm very attached to my contacts.
10. What is your strangest talent?  I can alphabetize anything, anywhere, in no time
11. Have you ever been in the hospital?  the only time I've ever been overnight in a hospital is when I was born
12. What colors mostly dominate your wardrobe?  blue, black, white, and gray
13. What’s your most expensive piece of clothing?  a pair of suede boots. In terms of actual clothing, it's a silk dress.
14. Have you ever had braces?  yup, twice
15. Have you ever been on TV?  not that I know of?

[from here; the title quotation is by Albert Camus, from Notebooks, 1942-1950]

No comments:

Post a Comment